Thursday, August 27, 2026

Krafty Chicks Challenge #835: MASCULINE

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!

 

Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog. MASCULINE is the theme this week and good luck to you. I struggle with cards for men. I love flowers and frills so I tend to buy more feminine stamp sets and play with those. I'll have to dig deep for masculine stamp set and dust them off before playing. Here we go!

 #835 MASCULINE


I decided to play along with The Paper Players Challenge this week. It's Ann's turn to host and she created a lovely sketch.

I needed to replace the flower with something more manly and the fairly recent (April 2026) Lakeside Retreat Paper Pumpkin kit came to mind. When I opened the box, the bicycle ephemera was sitting on top and right underneath it was the beach scene already cut to size. All I needed now was to cut the stripe patter paper, stamp my sentiment and add the rock embellishments.

 

 Products used: everything but the card base (Thick Basic White) is from the April 2026 Paper Pumpkin kit: Lakeside Retreat.

I like to keep the inside of the card and the envelope clean and simple by just adding some DSP and a coordinating image. 

Head on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog for more details about the challenge and for more inspiration from the Design Teamfor MASCULINE week . There's even a place to upload your project at the end. I hope you play along with us and show us what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Denise's Blog

Lori's Blog

1 comment:

  1. Great card, love the seaside feel the bike, very summery card...Have a good day! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete