Thursday, July 23, 2026

Krafty Chicks Challenge #830: MASCULINE

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!

 

Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog. MASCULINE is the theme this week and good luck to you. I struggle with cards for men. I love flowers and frills so I tend to buy more feminine stamp sets and play with those. I'll have to dig deep for masculine stamp set and dust them off before playing. Here we go!

 #830 MASCULINE



This is the MASCULINE card I created for my most recent class. Something a tad simple, a little colour blending, a little embossing, and a little vellum to make the propeller more real.

Products used:

  • Stamp Set: Sky's The Limit
  • Card Stock: Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, Vellum
  • DSP: Going Places 
  • Ink Pads: VersaMark, Hybrid Basic Black, Balmy Blue, Pecan Pie
  • Stampin' Blends: Mossy Meadow 
  • Accessories: Circle Die, Blending Brush, White Gel Pen, Swirly clip, Black & White twine, Stampin' Dimensionals  

 I like to keep the inside of the card and the envelope clean and simple by just adding some DSP and a coordinating image.

Head on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog for more details about the challenge and for more inspiration from the Design Teamfor MASCULINE week . There's even a place to upload your project at the end. I hope you play along with us and show us what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Denise's Blog

Lori's Blog

2 comments:

  1. What a fab card Diane. I love the image you used and the vellum propellor is inspired. Gorgeous colour scheme too. Hope you have a great week friend x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, I think of my Uncle looking at this card, he was a pilot and this would be awesome for him. Have a good day friend! Cheers, L

    ReplyDelete