Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Calendar Easel and Post-It Notepad Card

 Good morning everyone and welcome to my blog!


I'm a little late posting this for the Krafty Chicks Challenge #538: CAS. But I'm still meeting the deadline by a few hours. Clean And Simple was exactly that for this week. I followed the free tutorial from Stamping Just For Fun. I also bought my mini calendars from this site. If you would like some, you can find them here. He's very quick at sending them out and if you are Canadian, it's pretty quick in the mail, under a week for me in AB.

Onto my project. I wanted to give something a little special to my Crafty Inkettes United Club Members and a few great customers this year. We didn't get to stamp much together in 2020 but I wanted them to know that I am thinking of them. This idea was shared to me late last year by my dear friend Carla and I made her one too.


I kept it very Clean And Simple but there's definitely a way to jazz that up and have fun with it. I'll be trying that with the few remaining mini calendars I have left.

Did you notice the DSP (Designer Series Paper)?? It's a new product that you can get for FREE in the new Sale-A-Bration (SAB2021) brochure that goes live on January 5th, 2021. I'll talk more about SAB2021 in another blog post after Christmas. Short description: purchase a minimum of $60 from the Annual Catalogue or the new January-June 2021 Mini and get something from the brochure FREE. 

It is called Flower & Field DSP. You can find it on page 10 of the brochure. What? You don't have the brochure?? Contact me, Canadians only, and I'll get one to you right away.

Hope you enjoyed today's little project. And stay tuned for more SAB2021, Jan-Jun2021MC, and new things happening in my little hobby business in the new year.


Happy Stampin' All!

Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Krafty Chicks Challenge 707: Christmas

Time for another great challenge from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog . Welcome to week 2 of our challenges and that's to use a Christm...