Thursday, December 31, 2020

Surprise Announcement and a Card

🎵🎵I'm so EXCITED and I just can't hide it...🎵🎵anymore.

I made it onto the Krafty Chicks Design Team. Oh yeah, bring out the bubbly 🍷!! I've been holding onto the secret for a while. Ok maybe I told a friend or two. Do you know how hard it is to keep news like this under wraps??

 I can't wait to play with these gals. They are very talented and I'm a little intimidated but I got this. I'm going to be a Krafty Chick Stampin' Up! style starting next week. You can visit their, I mean OUR, blog Krafty Chicks Challenge here to see my INTRO and find some amazing inspiration. I do hope you play along with us. It's a great excuse to get into your craft space and unleash some creativity!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! to all my family and friends and crafty acquaintances. It's time to let go of 2020, and kick it's ass to the past.


I saw this idea (donkey kicking 2020 into oblivion) on Facebook by Lilliam Kemp, known as Stamper's Niche and I thought I'd create my own version. Found an old layout in my Sketch Book: CAS #361 from way back in March 2020 and altered it a bit.

In this photo, are the products I used. Darling Donkeys (item #155264) is a Sale-A-Bration (SAB) product that you can get for free with a purchase of $60. Come on, they're adorable and I know you want it!! The Designer Series Paper, Oh So Ombre (item #155225) is also free during SAB. And check out the Playful Alphabet dies (item #152706) from the Annual catalogue, not sure why it took me so long to buy them. Then, nothing says New Year's like a little metallic, I went with a bit of Gold Foil (item#132622). Finally saying GOODBYE! wasn't so easy. I do not have a stamp, current or retired, with the word "goodbye" so I had to use a journalling pen. Hey it works!

Hope you enjoyed today's creation and you feel inspired to get crafty. Until next time.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Have fun being a stylist on Krafty Chicks! Congrats. I may have to play along this week...anything goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Appreciate your kind words. I hope you do get to play along with the Krafty Chicks Challenge. I’ll watch out for you!

      Delete
  2. WAHOOOOO!!! The whole world knows now :) Sooooo excited to have you in the hen house playing with us Chicks, my friend! xoxoxoxo LOVE YA! Happy New Year to you and John! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So doing the happy dance, Leanne style. Congrats and look forward to creating with you, and for you to join the Hen House. This donkey is mighty funny, I like him. Great card! Have a great day, and happy almost 2021.

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #712: CAS

Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you! Are you ready for this week's challenge?? On the third week of the month, I'm the hostess and ...