Thursday, December 15, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #642: CAS

 Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!

Are you ready for this week's challenge? I'm the hostess and we are looking for CAS, as in Clean And Simple. Here's my card:


 Introducing a new stamp set from the January-April 2023 Mini Catalogue (J-A2023): Decorative Borders. I received while at On Stage in November but am just getting around to playing with it. I had many Christmas cards to create first. Speaking of Christmas, are you ready?? I'm almost there, there's always something to do though, right up until the last minute. And I still have 10 days left.

Back to my card, that's why you're here. I just couldn't leave my card flat. I'm funny that way! I fussy cut the flowers. Some I put on dimensionals and some I just adhered right over top the card front. I also added an extra flower. Well you see, there was this boo-boo with the ink splatter and I didn't want to start all over. Easiest solution (cuz there's no mistakes in card making): there's embellishing! No one will know!!!

Supplies I used:

I like to keep the inside of the card and the envelope just as CAS with a little stamping, splatters and a strip of card stock.

Want some more inspiration?? Go check out the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created. Hope you play along and upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog

Karen (Guest Designer) 

Allisa (Guest Designer)


 

1 comment:

  1. Diane, this is a beautiful CAS card, I love how it uses just the bottom of the panel and the sentiment fits perfectly in the space. And the splatters (whether planned or accidental) are a perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #714: Stamps

Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!  It's the first week of a brand new month, which means it's our STAMP week challenge. As long ...