Thursday, April 20, 2023

Krafty Chicks Challenge #660: CAS

 Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!

Are you ready for this week's challenge? I'm the hostess and we are looking for CAS, as in Clean And Simple. Here's my card:


I have been playing with the soon-to-be-retired stamp sets, trying to show them so more love before they go away. There's even a few sets that haven't been inked yet. Today I'm showcasing Amazing Silhouettes. I played with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge and the Color Throwdown challenge.

I had a little fun with Decorative Masks again. I like the soft look in the background. And it added the touch of yellow that I needed to complete the challenge.

As for the inside of the card and the envelope, I kept it just as CAS with a stamped image and more masking.

Want some more inspiration?? Go check out the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created. Hope you play along and upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog

Helen (Guest Designer) 


 

Product List

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous way to play with those stamps! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this CAS card it has Wow Factor for sure. Way to go! Have a great day. Hugs, L😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch and colors!! Love that you stamped the inside and envie! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card, I love the look of that soft yellow background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, friend! I love that silhouette stamp and ya, the yellow stencil background is the perfect touch to finish it off...WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! The silhouette stamps are gorgeous and you've used them perfectly here. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...