Thursday, June 13, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #720: Christmas

Time for another great challenge from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog.

 

 

Welcome to week 2 of our challenges and that's to use a Christmas or any holiday/winter theme on your project. I chose to put the spotlight on Christmas this week!

If you play your cards right, or should I say make your cards right...for this challenge, you will have at least 12 cards ready for the holiday season. That's a good head start!

 For this card, I used the components of an old Paper Pumpkin kit, dating back to October 2021 called Peaceful Christmas and created an alternative. For the most part I do love the kit cards as they are intended but I also like to have fun with them and come up with a few different ideas.

You can't see it well in the photos, I did try to capture it, but the Noel is silver and so are the snow flakes in the background. Photography is not my strong suit.

No need to list the products used this week as it's all from the kit but for the Basic White (159276) card base and Basic Black matte card stock (121045).

To keep the inside of the card clean and simple, I adhered a bit of the left over DSP and the coordinating envelope is from the kit. Quick and easy and done.

Head on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog for more details about the challenge and for more inspiration for Christmas week from the Design Team. There's even a place to upload your project at the end. I hope you play along with us and show us what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Denise's Blog

Lori's Blog

Rachelle (Guest Designer) 

3 comments:

  1. This is a very nice card friend, I like the tree the Noel is perfect on here and the snowflakes are wonderful. The trees on the envelope are awesome too. Have a great day! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful and peaceful Christmas design! I love the sparkle of snowflakes and the large sentiment die cut! It’s truly lovely! - Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful card Diane. I love the green and silver colour combo and your pop of red is gorgeous. The papers are fantastic. So sorry for my late comment this week, hope you are doing ok lovely friend x x

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #721: CAS

Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you! Are you ready for this week's challenge?? On the third week of the month, I'm the hostess and ...