Thursday, October 3, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge # 736: Stamps

Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!

It's the first week of a brand new month, which means it's our STAMP week challenge. As long as something is stamped on your project, (rubber, polymer or digi) (sentiment or image), it qualifies for the challenge. 

 


For our stamp challenge this week, I created a fall-ish card. Hard to say the theme as the sentiment can mean so many things like Thank You, I Love You, or I'm Happy. Then I noticed that the only thing I stamped was the sentiment. It counts though! 

I'm also playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I just changed the orientation to fit my images.

Here's a close up:

 Did you think think the sunflowers were stamped?? Nope, that's a stencil (or in Stampin' Up! world: a decorative mask). I then traced around the edges with a Micron pen as my Stampin' Up! black marker is dried up. I love the effect of the doodle outline.

Products used:
  • Stamp Set: Cheerful Daisies (1612390)
  • Card Stock: Thick Basic White (159229), Early Espresso (119686), Cinnamon Cider (retired)
  • DSP: Flowers For Every Season (retired)
  • Ink Pads: Crushed Curry (147087), Early Espresso (147114), Pecan Pie (161665), Granny Apple Green (147095), VersaMark (102283)
  • Accessories: Abundant Beauty Decorative Mask (retired), Stitcjed Rectangle die (retired), Spotlight On Nature die (163580),Fern 3D Embossing Folder (158804), Heat Tool (129053), White Embossing Powder (165679),Gilded Gems (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

I feel no card is complete without finishing the inside with a coordinating product, so a little DSP is added. Same goes for the envelope. Keep it simple.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Denise's Blog

Lori's Blog

5 comments:

  1. A really beautiful card Diane. The flowers are gorgeous and I love the pretty papers. Have a wonderful week lovely friend x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card friend, love fall and this screams it...wonderful and love the envelope and insdie, great card, have a great day, Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sunflowers!! Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing at AHS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty I love it! the detail on the flowers is great and the colours and papers are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absoluty gorgeous card, congrats 😊💐 happy day

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #738: CHRISTMAS

Time for another great challenge from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog . Welcome to week 2 of our challenges and that's to use a Christm...