Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!
#834 CAS
Another fun time creating this card using the Freshly Made Sketches layout. This is actually the second card I make with this sketch. The first thing I thought when looking at the sketch was the July Paper Pumpkin kit. I'll be showcasing that on my Facebook group page Diane's Craft Space on Saturday.
But then I thought about the air balloons stamp set. I fiddled a while trying to fit the different air balloons nicely and it just was working for me. And I even tried different colours, still nada. Then I remembered some DSP in my stash with clouds and rainbows. Rainbows didn't work either but the clouds finished it off. The struggle to create CAS projects for me is REAL!
Products used:
- Stamp Set: Lift Me Up
- Card Stock: Thick Basic White, Pretty Peacock
- DSP: Sunshine & Rainbows
- Ink Pads: Pretty Peacock
- Stampin' Blends: Pretty Peacock (to colour the dots)
- Accessories: Lift Me Up Dies, Classic Dots, Stampin Dimensionals
No
card is complete without finishing the inside and envelope with a coordinating image and DSP. Keep it
simple!
Want some more inspiration?? Go check out the Krafty Chicks Challenge
Blog to see what the Design Team has created. Hope you play along and
upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft
space. Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:



No comments:
Post a Comment