Thursday, December 2, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #588: Stamp Act

 Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!

Welcome December and the Holiday season! Are you ready for the hustle and bustle that comes with it. I am thankful that almost all my gifts are bought. I only have to pick up two Christmas book (it's a tradition with pajamas), and event tickets to Galaxy Land and Water World at the West Edmonton Mall. I promised myself, NO MORE TOYS but to create memories together. I think they will be very happy with the tickets.

Onto my card for this week's Krafty Chicks Challenge : Stamp Act. As long as something is stamped, be it an image or a sentiment, it qualifies for the Stamp Act challenge.

There's those penguins again. They are too adorable, I have to keep playing with them. Every year, I create a card for my grandsons to give to family and friend which includes a recent pic of them. This is what I came up with. Created without thinking that there's 25 of them to make.

I didn't have enough Misty Moonlight card stock so I made some in Just Jade as well. 

Supplies I used:

Since there was lots of fuss on the front of the card and the card base was a light colour, I simply added a strip of DSP to the inside of the card. For the envelope, a few snowflakes on the flap and a couple more penguins to tie it all in.

Need more inspiration for the Stamp Act challenge, hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get the details. And upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog

Kylie (Guest Designer) 


 

1 comment:

  1. So cute, and I love those colors! Sad to say I am way behind on the Christmas shopping compared to you!

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...