Thursday, December 16, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #590: CAS Clean And Simple

 Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!

Are you ready for this week's challenge? I'm the hostess and we are looking for CAS, as in Clean And Simple. Here's my card:

This card was created because my Scout Elf Willis was playing with the Gilded Leafing, made quite the mess actually. And since he had almost all the supplies needed out on my desk, I took it as a challenge to create a card with it. 

 I'm still in holiday mode, I'm not sick of making Christmas cards yet, so why not let that be the theme again this week. I love these stamp sets, they will definitely make it to the KEEP pile after they retire.

Supplies I used:

 

I like to keep the inside of the card and the envelope just as CAS. I just stamped a bunch of pine branches randomly.

Want some more inspiration?? Go check out the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created. Hope you play along and upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog

Kylie (Guest Designer) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...