Thursday, December 30, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #592 : Anything Goes

Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday!

 

I can't believe we are at the end of December and the end of the year already. Boy, how the time flies! Hope you had a great Christmas! Ours was exciting with the little kids around, and loud.  They ran around the house, played games, painted ceramic ornaments, and opened presents. And I think we only had one melt-down. 

It's an AnyThing Goes kind of challenge over on the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog this week. These are the easiest kind of cards to make since I can play with any theme I want, almost like there aren't any rules. So here's my card:

I went with a birthday theme, as I don't have as many as I thought in my stash. It's time to rebuild! Isn't this a pretty bird?? This is a new set that will be available come January 4th, 2022 for FREE. Sale-A-Bration (SAB) is back January and February. For every $60 you spend in product (does not include shipping and tax), you get to pick an item for FREE. I love that word: FREE! This stamp set comes with a coordinating Designer Series Paper (DSP) and is a $120 Level product.

Supplies I used:

 
I kept the inside of the card and the envelope CAS by simply stamping and colouring the bird and adding a few more splatters.

I also played along with the following challenges:
Stampin' Up! Only Challenges: #291, theme CELEBRATIONS

Head on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog for more details about the challenge and for more inspiration for Christmas week from the Design Team. There's even a place to upload your project at the end. I hope you play along with us and show us what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog

Kylie (Guest Designer) 


 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely, Diane - so nice to see a new set out getting some sneak peek love! Love your color choices! Thanks so much for playing at SU Only!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, I like the stamp and the coloring too. Way to go! Hugs, and have a great day! L:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I like the CAS design and the splatters add the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card using such beautiful images! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors that you combined, which are two of my favs! Such a beautiful card with fabulous inspiration. Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and hope that you are back tomorrow for our new challenge. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Petal Pink & Pool Party color combo, so soft and springy and beautiful! I also like the contrast with the sentiment embossed on black cardstock. Thanks for celebrating with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card friend! And happy new year to you as well - I am also changing my "time" habits this year and going to be spending more time in the crafty cave...and I look forward to get togethers with you also! Will be fun! CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...