Monday, January 3, 2022

Thanks, Artistically Inked

Thanks for coming to my blog today!

New Year, New Dreams, New Goals and Taking Action! This is what I told myself on New Year's Eve before the ball dropped. I love card making but I never make time for it. Netflix and Prime TV always win my down time. Well I'm going to change that for 2022!

Today I am participating in two challenges with one card doing double duty. Here's the card:

 Many demonstrators around the world are being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop later in the month, so please vote for my project. You can do that HERE.

Have you heard of Kylie Bertucci?? She is a very successful Stampin' Up! demonstrator in Australia. Every month she hosts an International Blog Hop. Every month, I say I'm going to play along but I don't. New Year, New dreams, New Goals And Take Action! And here I am, playing along.

Supplies I used:


 As you know by now, I love decorating the inside of the card and the envelope. Here I kept it really simple with stamped flowers and leaves.

I also played along with the demonstrators on a Facebook group called CASEing The Catty. This week's theme: Case the Mini Catty Cover.


If you haven't done so already, I would really appreciate it if you took a minute to VOTE for my card. Look for entry #19. Just click on the heart in the upper right-hand corner.

Thank you for stopping in to see what's happening in my craft space.

Diane

4 comments:

  1. I love your card Diane! It's so vibrant and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have joined. Welcome Diane! You have created a beautiful card. Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Diane, I really like the contrast of the wood grain and the gold foil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card! I hope you win!!

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...