Monday, January 10, 2022

Global Design Project #324: Case the Designer

 Welcome back to my blog this cold wintry Sunday. Things are warming up though. Today we are at -18C (feels like -24C), all of last week was -23C to -27C with windchills freezing our butts at -37. And then we have tomorrow, temps are going up to -4C for a couple of days and a couple more at +3C. Now who can complain about a winter like that?

I decided to play along with Global Design Project this morning, not realizing that the challenge ended soon after I started. Just because I didn't make the deadline though, doesn't mean I wasted my time. I had fun and you're going to love it. Here it is:

The theme is CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) the designer. 

I promised to showcase the Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper so this was the right layout. Of course I had to use my little birdie friend again. I had a hard time deciding how I would pop him. You should have seen the mess on my desk as I tried different things but in the end, I like what I came up with.

Supplies I used:

To decorate the envelope, I stamped the leaf image randomly on the back flap and a couple more in the corners on the front. For the inside of the card, a little DSP and a thin strip of Fresh Freesia finishes it off.

Hope you like this card as much as I do. Want to see more inspiration using this layout? Head on over to the Global Design Project blog, scroll to the bottom and check out all the entries.

Happy Stampin'



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card, friend! I might have to play along with one of these challenges sometime! Thanks for sharing even though you missed the deadline! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...