Friday, January 21, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #519

 Coming at you today with another card inspiration. I'm trying to spend more time creating and blogging with less time on Netflix and Prime TV. This week is working out but I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed since most of my projects are last minute. Hopefully on my days off next week, I can get a few cards/blog posts ahead and not feel so rushed. Enough whining! Let's get to the card!

A great way to get creative is to play along with challenges. I have bookmarked a few that I think are my types of challenges. I like sketches, colour palettes, and themes. For this card, I played with the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #519.

It's Clean And Simple (CAS) in design and it all came together quite quickly once I decided on the stamp set.

Supplies I used:

I finished off the inside with the left over bits from the rainbow die cuts and used a Bermuda Bay Stampin' Write marker for the smallest arch. The strip of Melon Mambo anchors my rainbow. For the envelope I stamped the rainbow using Stampin' Write markers as my ink. Once my Sunshine & Rainbows DSP comes in on Monday, I think I will add some to the flap. I think it looks naked now without something on it. 

The Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (158126) I received for FREE when my order was more than $60 during the Sale-A-Bration promotion. Want some Stampin' Up! exclusive product for FREE too?? You will not see these products carry over once February 28, 2022 rolls around. And all the FREE products in the brochure are while supplies last, so they might not even make it to February 28. See the brochure here: https://issuu.com/stampinup/docs/sab22_en_ca?fr=sN2M0OTQ1MTA2ODU. Then go shopping to qualify to get FREE products.

Hope you have time to get creative today. Have an amazing day!


2 comments:

  1. Such a happy card and a great take on our sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card. Love the clean lines and focus on the rainbow. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...