Thursday, March 3, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #601: Stamp Act

 Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!

Welcome March, it's almost spring! Alberta has been getting warmer than usual weather this winter without a lot of snow. I'm just hoping Mother Nature doesn't throw us a curve ball. I don't mind a bit more snow though, we will need the moisture to saturate the farmer's fields.

Onto my card for this week's Krafty Chicks Challenge : Stamp Act. As long as something is stamped, be it an image or a sentiment, it qualifies for the Stamp Act challenge.

Another Throwback Thursday kind of card. I am going to go alphabetically in my retired stamp set cabinet. Then hopefully I can purge of a few, I have way to many on the keep side and let's not count how many on the sell side. The Animal Outings stamp set also comes with coordinating dies, which I didn't use. I didn't want a white border so I fussy cut my kangaroo and used the black marker around the edges trick to help cover my no so straight cutting. There's also matching DSP, but my retired stash (call me a curator at this point) is so big, I didn't have the time to look for it, I just picked what was on top that would work.

Supplies I used:

To complete the card set, I like to keep the inside of the card and the envelope CAS: add just a little DSP and stamp an image.

Need more inspiration for the Stamp Act challenge, hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get the details. And upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog

Tenia (Guest Designer) 


 

3 comments:

  1. Nicely done girl, I like that image, great coloring and the pattern paper is great. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The papers you chose are perfect! I know I have said it before, but I love how you finish the inside of your cards and the envelopes. Every time I visit your blog I tell myself I need to work on that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and patterns behind your sweet roo/koala stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...