Thursday, September 15, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #629: CAS

 Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!

Are you ready for this week's challenge? I'm the hostess and we are looking for CAS, as in Clean And Simple. Here's my card:


 I created this card for my Tuesday Night Live @ 7pm for last week. I had some technological issues and my video wouldn't record like it normally did. I tried again this week and I had some other issues and got very frustrated before I gave up.

I love sunflowers, actually I love most flowers. Heck, some of  them are even considered weeds. But this time of year, I think of sunflowers. It was obvious when I saw the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set that I was buying it. It'll be a keeper for a long time.

Supplies I used:


 

I like to keep the inside of the card and the envelope CAS as well. Just a little DSP and some splatters will do  the trick.

Want some more inspiration?? Go check out the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created. Hope you play along and upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog

Judy (Guest Designer) 


 

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I like Sunflowers and this card is gorgeous...way to go friend...Love it!

    Have a great day!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous CAS design Diane, I love that set!

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...