Thursday, September 22, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #630: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!

Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog. All Occasions is the theme, so pretty much anything goes. Here's my card:

 I love the way this card turned out. I had so much fun creating it. I had the embossed background in my stash of "finish it later" basket, all it needed was a little bit of colour. I started with Blending Brushes then decided the flowers need deep colour, so out came the water painters. I followed along with September's Su! Colour Challenge on Facebook.


 Supplies I used:



I finished the card set with a little DSP to the inside of the card and the envelope flap. And for the final touch to tie it all together: butterflies. Clean and Simple!

Now head on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog for more details about the challenge and for more inspiration for All Occasions week from the Design Team. There's even a place to upload your project at the end. I hope you play along with us and show us what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog

Judy (Guest Designer) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...