Thursday, May 11, 2023

Krafty Chicks Challenge #663: Christmas

Yeah, it's Thursday! Time for another great challenge from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog. Let's put the spotlight on Christmas this week! 

With the coming of the new Annual Catalogue 2023-2024, I no longer have any current Christmas stamp sets. So I decided to pull out all the Holiday season ones I have in my stash. Well I have 53 stamp sets. I think it's time to down size a few to make room for the new. But before I put them up for sale, why not get one or two more cards out of them??

For my second card, Moose was already coloured so all I had to do was fussy cut him and pop him on my layout. I am following the May Sketch from Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers. As you can tell, Raccoon and Blue Bird is mounted on Portrait and Moose is Landscape of the same sketch. Most challenges allow you to play around with your creativity.

 

Here are some close ups of my critter friends. And notice I have the same sentiment, yet in a different layout. No one said you can't cut it apart!


I like to keep the inside of the card and the envelope CAS. This time I added DSP and stamped a few snowflakes. Quick and easy, takes hardly any time but the added touch doesn't go unnoticed.

 Now head on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog for more details about the challenge and for more inspiration for Christmas week from the Design Team. There's even a place to upload your project at the end. I hope you play along with us and show us what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog

Taty (Guest Designer) 


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...