Thursday, July 27, 2023

Krafty Chicks Challenge #674: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!

Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog. All Occasions is the theme, so pretty much anything goes. Here's my card:

 This week I'm playing with daisies. I used white embossing powder to outline the flower and then coloured them in with my Water Painters. By using Berry Burst on the petals and Pecan Pie for the centers, I made them into echinacea flowers.


 I didn't have time to create an envelope or decorate the inside of the card. I'm too busy enjoying the summer weather, playing outdoors with the grand kids, keeping up with the garden (well the main part of it anyway). I hope you're enjoying this season and finding time to get creative too.

Head on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog for more details about the challenge and for more inspiration for All Occasions week from the Design Team. There's even a place to upload your project at the end. I hope you play along with us and show us what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog

Jolanda (Guest Designer)


 

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card, the flowers are gorgeous, like the ink color you used, and the dies that go along with this card, is so pretty. Have a great day! L

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #715: Christmas

Time for another great challenge from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .  Welcome to week 2 of our challenges and that's to use a Christ...