Friday, September 22, 2023

Krafty Chicks Challenge #681: CAS

 Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!

Are you ready for this week's challenge? Sorry I'm posting a little late. Wednesday crept up on me, Thursday got away from me, and now it's Friday so I better get it done. I'm the hostess and we are looking for CAS, as in Clean And Simple. Here's my card:


 Now how cute is that?? These little critters are just die cuts from the Zany Zoo Crew DSP. Heck, I didn't even have to colour them. Just adhered them to my card. Added a sentiment and a few gems and called her done.

A little close up to show that I popped it up for interest.

I like to keep the inside of the card and the envelope just as CAS. This time I used a few more die cuts.

Want some more inspiration?? Go check out the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created. Hope you play along and upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog

Denise (Guest Designer) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Krafty Chicks Challenge #715: Christmas

Time for another great challenge from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .  Welcome to week 2 of our challenges and that's to use a Christ...