Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!
Because July has a fifth Thursday, we have an ANYTHING GOES theme on the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog. One of the easiest challenges because you can have any theme you like. It can be a card, (fancy fold even), a treat package, home decor, or a scrapbook page. Literally ANYTHING GOES! But this time, take inspiration from the MOOD BOARD.
#831 ANYTHING GOES
I was feeling the summer vibe from the mood board and I thought beach and flip flops. I also knew I had a flip flop stamp set (non Stampin' Up!) to play with so the decision was easy.
Products used
- Stamp set: Sandals For Summer (non Stampin' Up!)
- Card Stock: Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Basic White
- DSP: Serene Scenes
- Ink Pads: Melon Mambo, Pecan Pie
- Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals
I like to keep the inside of the card and the envelope clean and simple with a coordinating stamped image. For this card, I played along with The Paper Players sketch this week, I just changed the orientation.
Head on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog for more details about the challenge and for more inspiration for ANYTHING GOES week from the Design Team. There's even a place to upload your project at the end. I hope you play along with us and show us what's happening in your craft space.
Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:



No comments:
Post a Comment