Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!
New month, new challenge starting today. Week one brings us a BIRTHDAY theme on the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog. Create any paper craft with a birthday theme, male, female, kids, card, scrapbook or even home decor. We hope to see you in the gallery.
#836 BIRTHDAY
Most times that I get creative, I start with a sketch. And most often it's from the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge. Then from there I pick a stamp set and DSP. I let the DSP pick the colours. Then I make it all work together. That's my creative thought process! So this week, that's what I did. Here's the sketch:
It's actually last week's sketch so I didn't enter their challenge but I do want to give them credit. From the sketch, I wondered if I had such a big flower stamp... of course I do. And I knew this stamp set had a coordinating DSP. So that checked all the boxes and I got started.
Products used:
- Stamp Set: Friendly Hello
- Card Stock: Thick Basic White, Fresh Fresia
- DSP: Friendly Hello
- Ink Pads: Memento, Granny Apple Green
- Stampin' Blends: Pecan Pie, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral
- Accessories: Meant To Bee Dies, Banner Builder Punch, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals
No card is complete without finishing the inside of the card and the envelope. Keep it simple with a little DSP and/or coordinating image.
Head on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog for more details about the challenge and for more inspiration for BIRTHDAY week from the Design Team. There's even a place to upload your project at the end. I hope you play along with us and show us what's happening in your craft space.
Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:



No comments:
Post a Comment