Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!
#839 MASCULINE
Sadly this week I need to have a condolence card ready. One of our long time cherished customers has been battling cancer for the last two years is losing the fight. In case you don't know, my husband and I have owned and run a pizzeria in a small town for the last 21 years. We have customers that come and go. And we have customers that become friends. Larry (Lily) is that guy that always brings a smile when he walks into the room, he was full of funny stories and we could tell he really loved life. I especially loved the way he doted on his wife and supported her hobbies. He will be missed by many people.
- Stamp Set: Supremely Awesome, Kindness & Compassion
- Card Stock: Thick Basic White, Basic Black
- Ink Pads: Memento, VersaMark
- Stampin' Blends: Smokey Slate, Light Lemon Lolly, Dark Daffodil Delight, Light Cajun Craze, Dark Poppy Parade, Misty Moonlight, SU800, SU700
- Accessories: Forever Plaid Embossing Folder, Everyday Arches dies, white embossing powder, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals
I like to keep the inside of the card and the envelope clean and simple by just adding coordinating images.
Head on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog for more details about the challenge and for more inspiration from the Design Team for MASCULINE week . There's even a place to upload your project at the end. I hope you play along with us and show us what's happening in your craft space.
Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:


Nicely done, and sorry that you needed to make one of these cards, they are hard at times for sure. I struggle with masculine ones too, but getting better. Have a good day! Sure like this card friend. Hugs, L
ReplyDelete