Thursday, October 8, 2026

Krafty Chicks Challenge #841: CHRISTMAS

 Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!

Time for another great challenge from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog. Welcome to week 2 of our challenges and that's to use a CHRISTMAS or any holiday/winter theme on your project. I chose to put the spotlight on Christmas this week!

 #841 CHRISTMAS

I went looking through my retired Paper Pumpkin kits and found that the Nests Of Christmas was perfect for last week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge #756.


 For the inside of the card, I simply added a strip of pattern paper. Keeping it simple! And because the envelope was already pretty, the card set was done. 


 
Head on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog for more details about the challenge and for more inspiration for CHRISTMAS week from the Design Team. There's even a place to upload your project at the end. I hope you play along with us and show us what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Denise's Blog

Lori's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment