Thursday, March 18, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #551 CAS

 Hello everyone! Welcome to Krafty Chicks Challenge Thursday. I'm hosting this week with a CAS theme. We want to see your Clean And Simple projects. My card is truly that: SIMPLE.


I didn't have much time to play in my craft space lately since it was hubby's 70th birthday last weekend and we HAD to celebrate that. My daughter and grandsons came for a sleep over and we were also able to "gather" at a restaurant (separate tables) with John's son and his family. He was totally surprised and so happy.

Back to card making, I'm so happy it is CAS week and this card came together quickly. Using a Thick Basic White  (159229) card base, I layered the recently retired SAB Flower & Fields DSP onto So Saffron card stock (105118). Then used the 1 1/2" Circle Punch (138299) on Basic Black card stock (121045) as a back layer to my focal sentiment element. On a 3/4" Basic White (159276) strip, I centered it in the Everyday Labels punch (144668), punched it out, then stamped THANKS from the Ornate Thanks stamp set (149471) in Memento Black ink (132708). Pop that up on Stampin' Dimensionals (104430) and it's done.

I do not have a pic of the inside, I forgot to take one before giving it away but I kept it simple with just a band of DSP on the bottom. And I did not decorate the envelope this time. But if one wanted too, one can stamp flower images on the front bottom left corner and use more DSP on the flap.

Now head on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to see what the other Hens have for inspiration. Please upload your projects so that we can see what your are up to in your craft space.



2 comments:

  1. Great paper so pretty, I have this too, fun, and the card is CAS and beautiful, have a great day! Hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this paper is pretty!! Great card and happy belated 70th to John-John!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...