Thursday, March 25, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #552 All Occasions

 Welcome everyone! Can you believe we made it to Thursday already? Time flies when you are having fun, so they say. Today is also Krafty Chicks Challenge day where we are looking for All Occasions projects. I went with a baby card.

 KRAFTY CHICKS CHALLENGE #552

The stamp sets, DSP and punches I used are retired.  What do you think of the onesie?? It's all blinged up.


 I am glad I kept the border star punch, it makes quick work of accumulating itty-bitty stars. I don't think I've ever used it as a border.

I had to piece together that sentiment for the inside of the card using a couple of different stamp sets but I'm sure Grandma and Grandpa won't care. And finished up the envelope with the mobile and added rubber duckies to the flap.

Head on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to see what the other Hens have going on for inspiration. And play along, we love seeing what is going on in your craft space.




3 comments:

  1. Such a fun baby card, love those colors and the stamps are so great. I love the inside and envelope done too. Awesome! Have a good day! Hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHH I love this friend! :) That's a great idea for the star border punch - makes it a lot easier! Have a good weekend xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue and yellow - a very stylish onesie! Love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...