Thursday, March 4, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #549 - Stamp Act

 Welcome to another Krafty Chicks Challenge Thursday. The theme this week is Stamp Act, stamp at least one thing on your project.


Throwback Thursday to 2017 for this card. Since Stampin' Up! has brought back this stamp set to coordinate with the Hey Birthday Chick in the JJ21 mini catalogue, I thought I'd show you this. I can't even remember what DSP this is, I don't seem to have any left over.



Here's the inside of the card. Again more retired DSP and the sentiment is retired as well. I don't have a decorated envelope yet and since there's no DSP left, so I'll just stamp the hen on the front and egg on the flap, then colour them in. I'm pretty impressed with my watercolouring on this card.


Don't forget to stop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog for more details. And please play along, upload you project so we can see what's happening in your craft space.

You can also see what each Designer have created for you on their personal blogs.

Lori's Blog

Nance's Blog

Leanne's Blog



2 comments:

  1. Awesome card, great stamp, I like that you do the insides as well, I need to follow your lead. Way to go, have a great day! Hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! I love the Chick ;) Have a wonderful week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...