Thursday, April 21, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #608: CAS

 Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!

Are you ready for this week's challenge? I'm the hostess and we are looking for CAS, as in Clean And Simple. Here's my card:


I am so sad that this stamp set is retiring and discontinued already. I'm not sure why I haven't shown it much love either, it's such an amazing set with coordinating dies and a sentiment of different occasions. I played along with the Freshly Made Sketches and CAS Colours and Sketches challenges.



Supplies I used:


I like to keep the inside of the card and the envelope just as CAS. I just stamped a few flowers and leaves for a simple decor.

Want some more inspiration?? Go check out the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created. Hope you play along and upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog

Debbie (Guest Designer) 


 



3 comments:

  1. This is stunning, great colors and the stamps are amazing, love it, and have a great day! Hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful grouping of flowers that you created! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely one-layer card and great stamping job! Thanks so much for joining us both at CC&S and Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #714: Stamps

Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!  It's the first week of a brand new month, which means it's our STAMP week challenge. As long ...