Thursday, June 9, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #615: Christmas

Yeah, it's Thursday! Time for another great challenge from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog. Let's put the spotlight on Christmas this week!

This card came together so quickly and beautifully, it was practically no work at all. Once I picked the stamp set, got the sketch and a colour scheme, it all fell into place. Don't you love that! Well I do, especially when I was under the wire again. I do see the light at the end of the tunnel! Just one more week, I keep telling myself.

This is also another Throwback Thursday card using a retired stamp set. Another feature of this card I love: it uses minimal product. I could have gotten away without using the Blending Brush and Pacific Point ink pad, the card would still be great. I could also add a little of bling-bling and I might still do that to put this simple card over the top.

Supplies I used:

Now for the inside of the card, I wanted a light star in the middle and I guess my ink pad is too juicy. This was a third generation image, meaning I stamped on a scratch paper twice before stamping it on my card. It should have been much lighter but it'll work. I can still write my message.

It's so simple to finish off the inside of your card and envelope. Stamp, card stock (or DSP) and you have a beautiful coordinating project that would put a smile on anyone's face.

I'm also playing along with Freshly Made Sketches #539 and TGIF Challenges #371.


Head on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog for more details about the challenge and for more inspiration for Christmas week from the Design Team. There's even a place to upload your project at the end. I hope you play along with us and show us what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog

Diny (Guest Designer) 


 

1 comment:

  1. Hey friend that is so cool, I like the stars and the sentiment is awesome, way to go once again! Have a great day! Cheers, L:)

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...