Thursday, October 13, 2022

Krafty Chick Challenge #633: Christmas

Yeah, it's Thursday! Time for another great challenge from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog. In Canada, we just finished our Thanksgiving celebrations. Won't be long now and Christmas will be upon us. I haven't been in any stores lately but I can bet that the Christmas decorations are starting to fill the shelves. So let's put the spotlight on Christmas this week! 

I created this beauty as a Stamp-A-Stack card. I had a few ladies signed up to create 9 cards, (3 of each 3 designs), decorating the insides and the envelopes too. I thought this a simple a card and if you are creating just one, alone at your desk, no distractions, no chatter, and no one waiting to use the supplies, it does make for a simple card. I will have to remember that for next. The group did like it though and had lots of fun!

Supplies I used:

I lie to keep the inside of the card and the envelope just as CAS. I wanted to use more DSP for the envelope flap but didn't have enough to go around for everyone so I just stamped it. Now you can see how we were help up by all the stamping and waiting.

Head on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog for more details about the challenge and for more inspiration for Christmas week from the Design Team. There's even a place to upload your project at the end. I hope you play along with us and show us what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog

Alyson (Guest Designer) 


 

3 comments:

  1. Wowee, love this stamp and the colors are amazing, the envelope is awesome too very nice done friend. Have a great day!
    Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! The colours are terrific and I really like the details on the envelope as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty, really love the colors and fold. I guess I missed the memo to use a pinecone for my card this week!

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...