Thursday, October 20, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #634: CAS

 Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!

Are you ready for this week's challenge? I'm the hostess and we are looking for CAS, as in Clean And Simple. Here's my card:

While cleaning up my Craft Space (You wouldn't know it from the looks of it), I came across some old retired DSP and thought it perfect for this week's CAS challenge. The card feels very fall-ish to me; maybe it's the colours, the poppy pods, or the sentiment. October is Thanksgiving month in Canada. So I thought it very appropriate to continue the grateful feeling.


 

Supplies I used:


 

I like to keep the inside of the card and the envelope just as CAS with a little DSP and a strip of card stock.

Want some more inspiration?? Go check out the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created. Hope you play along and upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog

Alyson (Guest Designer) 


 

3 comments:

  1. That paper is just beautiful and I love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colors in that paper, nice card friend, and the white heat embossing on the sentiment "Booya" nicely done. Have a great day! Hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty fall colors, love that paper and your CAS design!

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...