Thursday, October 27, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #635: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!

Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog. All Occasions is the theme, so pretty much anything goes. Here's my card:


 I was running late with my card this week. Lots of things happening in life, had a little cold that slowed me down a bit and some fall cleaning. But I got 'er done! I absolutely love the Kindest Gnomes bundle in Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Mini Catalogue. I know, they don't call it that any more but I still do. It was first on my list for pre-order. And I got the coordinating DSP too. It helped me cheat a bit tonight! There's a sheet of large mushroom houses that I was able to fuzzy cut (or used my die if I had thought of it) quickly as my focal point.

I followed the sketch on The Paper Players Challenge site.


Supplies I used: (links to come)

  • Kindest Gnomes stamp set: 159616
  • Early Espresso ink pad: 147114
  • Bermuda Bay card stock: 131197
  • Calypso Coral card stock: 122925
  • Crumb Cake card stock: 120953
  • Storybook Gnomes DSP: 159615
  • Paper Snip scissors: 103579
  • OR Gnomes dies: 159625 with Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine: 149653
  • Stampin' Dimensionals: 104430

I fussy cut a couple more mushroom house for inside of the card and the envelope. Kept everything CAS and added some DSP onto the flap of the envelope.

Head on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog for more details about the challenge and for more inspiration for All Occasions week from the Design Team. There's even a place to upload your project at the end. I hope you play along with us and show us what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog

Alyson (Guest Designer) 


 

4 comments:

  1. Oh... how cute is this! Your little gnome family and their house are absolutely adorable. I love the frame you put behind the focal layer DSP and how it ties in so beautifully with the color of the mushroom house. Fabulous take on the challenge. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little gnome home for the gnomes and critters on the ice - very cute Christas card! Thanks for the opportunity to be the Guest Chick at Krafty Chicks this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable, Diane! This paper is fabulous. The gnomes and the beasties are so cute. I love your take on the sketch. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane this is so sweet! I'm a big DSP fan and this is a win-win - cute gnomes and a time saver too! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...