Thursday, November 3, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #636: Stamp Act

 Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you! You are in for a treat this month, the Chicks are hosting TWO GUEST DESIGNERS for the month of November. I'm so looking forward to Helen and Mandy's creations and have a bit of fun in the Hen House. See their links below and show them some love with a comment each week.

Welcome November and hello SNOW! Can't complain this year, we had a beautiful October and this is our first official snow fall. We got quite a dumping too! There was no easing into that. Lucky me, I was also on days off so I didn't have to venture out until I have to go to work later today.

Onto my card for this week's Krafty Chicks Challenge : Stamp Act. As long as something is stamped, be it an image (digi or rubber) or a sentiment, it qualifies for the Stamp Act challenge.

I played along with CAS Colours & Sketches #494 (Colours) and #493 (Sketch) and actually made two cards this week.

Once I cut off the corner of the DSP for the first, it only figures to use the other piece for a second. And I needed two Thank You cards right away for customer orders. These cards came together quickly, the hardest decision is usually how to place the floral die cuts in the background. But not this time because I kept it CAS.

Here's a close up. At first I stamped Rich Razzleberry ink onto Rich Razzleberry card stock but the image was faint. Then I thought of clear embossing powder to make the colour pop and it also adds a bit of shine.

Supplies I used:

I didn't have to decorate an envelope since these Thank You card were dropped into the customers' shopping bags. But I did stamp some foliage in Rich Razzleberry ink on the inside panel. Had I provided an envelope, I would have kept it very similar to the inside with a bit of foliage.

Need more inspiration for the Stamp Act challenge, hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get the details. And upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog (away)

Mandy (Guest Designer) 

 Helen (Guest Designer) 


 

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, this is so pretty, I like flowers and the bold color way to go. Great job, have a good day! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love how that little detail of the embossing powder adds so much more color and shine!

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...