Thursday, November 24, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #639: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!

Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog. All Occasions is the theme, so pretty much anything goes. Here's my card:

 


I created this card for a Facebook 30 day challenge by Martin Stone. If you haven't heard of him, check out his blog Martin's Mayem, he's so talented. I love just about all of his work. Day 22 is a colour combo: Parakeet Party (not a fan of this colour at all), Tahitian Tide (very lovely turquoise), Daffodil Delight. I honestly thought this would be a tough one and that I'd bomb it, fluff it off at best. Luckily, some crafters are working ahead and I was able to see some inspiration. I also went on Pinterest (which I rarely do nowadays) and that's where I found it: Sandi MacIver's (another very talented paper crafter) MFT Selfies Day 2 post. I cased it! And I love it! Maybe it's all the colouring, I do love colouring.

 Supplies I used:

I didn't take a pic of the envelope and inside the card. I went very simple with a small strip of DSP. That's all!

Head on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog for more details about the challenge and for more inspiration for All Occasions week from the Design Team. There's even a place to upload your project at the end. I hope you play along with us and show us what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog

Mandy (Guest Designer)

Helen (Guest Designer)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...