Thursday, November 17, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #638: CAS

 Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!

Are you ready for this week's challenge? I'm the hostess and we are looking for CAS, as in Clean And Simple. Here's my card:

 

Last weekend I was in Vancouver BC, Canada for a Stampin' Up! event called On Stage. There were over 250 demonstrators (a few from State side too) in attendance. It was wonderful! It's an event where you can meet up with old friends, make new friends, get recognized for your achievements (I got to walk across the stage for my $100,000 Sales Milestone), watch presentations on upcoming product, learn a few tricks and a few business tips too, and the best part: flip through the new January-April Mini Catalogue.


This is one of the Prize Patrol giveaways. We all got one! This stamp set will be available starting January 4th, 2023 in the Sale-A-Bration brochure. It's a Level 2 product, which means you'll need to spend at least $120 to get it for FREE. Don't you love that word! It's also a Two-Step Stamp, which means you stamp the outline first then stamp the filler. I kind of like that I missed making it perfect and coloured outside the lines. Very forgiving!

I also used a decorative mask in the background. I kept it light as it is suppose to be CAS but I have a hard time with all the white space. It's a cool compromise I think.

Supplies I used:

I like to keep the inside of the card and the envelope just as CAS. Pretty much just repeated thethe mask and the flower stamp with a few splatters.

Want some more inspiration?? Go check out the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created. This month we have two Guest Designers. Hope you play along and upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog

Mandy (Guest Designer) 

 Helen (Guest Designer) 


 

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done, I like this with the 3D effect and the colors are so pretty. Awesome card friend, have a crafty kind of day! Hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...