Thursday, August 24, 2023

Krafty Chick Challenge #678: All Occasion

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!

Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog. All Occasions is the theme, so pretty much anything goes. Here's my card:

 I played with the Zany Zoo Suite for this card. Such a classic layout. I created my own DSP by randomly stamping the confetti image, a really fun and easy technique. Then to make quick of the card, I fussy cut the critters from the Zoo Crew DSP. Saved me all that colouring! Now who doesn't like a quick and easy card?

In order to give my card a bit of wow so it wasn't flat, I added Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the critters to pop them up. Sometimes it's the little things that have the WOW! 

No card is complete unless it's finished on the inside of the card and the envelope with a little more DSP and a stamped something something. Now it's ready to be sent on it's way!

Head on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog for more details about the challenge and for more inspiration for All Occasions week from the Design Team. There's even a place to upload your project at the end. I hope you play along with us and show us what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog

Kimberly (Guest Designer)


 

4 comments:

  1. So fun these critters I like the layout, very nicely done, awesome coloring, Have a great day friend, Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the animals in that paper, such a great way to use it for an adorable birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card - this set is super cute! Love the way you made your own paper :) Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH My goodness, these are cutie patooties!!! To the MAX!! The skunk - yeah, stinkin cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #715: Christmas

Time for another great challenge from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .  Welcome to week 2 of our challenges and that's to use a Christ...