Thursday, August 17, 2023

Krafty Chicks Challenge #677: CAS

 Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!

Are you ready for this week's challenge? I'm the hostess and we are looking for CAS, as in Clean And Simple. Here's my card:

While strolling on Facebook, I stumbled upon a sample card made by Debbie Reemtsen that I thought would be a perfect layout for this week's CAS challenge. A simple strip of DSP with a large focal image and a simple sentiment.

I didn't photograph my card well enough for you to see the scored lines as part of the design so here's a close up. I think I need to go back and score again to raise them a tad more.

Here's another close up to show you that I used liquid glue at the "neck" of the wings, it lays flat onto the ladybug's body but each wing has a dimensional to pop them up.

I coordinated the inside of the card and the envelope just as CAS with a stamped leaf and some DSP.

Want some more inspiration?? Go check out the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created. Hope you play along and upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog

Kimberly (Guest Designer) 


 

4 comments:

  1. Very colorful, CAS card friend! Love that lady bug xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice love the colors and the bug..cool! Have a great day! Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER adorable design. LOVE the ladybugs and the color stripes!!! GORGEOUS CAS card!!
    -HUGS Kimberly
    Thanks for hosting this challenge and having me as a guest on Krafty Chicks this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So colorful, and I like how you made the wings have some extra dimension, what a cute little lady bug!

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #715: Christmas

Time for another great challenge from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .  Welcome to week 2 of our challenges and that's to use a Christ...