Thursday, September 17, 2026

Krafty Chicks Challenge #838: CAS

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!


Are you ready for this week's challenge?? On the third week of the month, I'm the hostess and we are looking for CAS. I always have a difficult time with the true CAS design of lots of white space but I've come to realized after all this time that there's a wide interpretation to CAS (Clean And Simple). So just have fun with it.

#838 CAS

With Thanksgiving around the corner for us Canadians, I thought I'd create a few lovely fall Thank You cards to have ready in my stash. I'm not sure if these are fall flowers but it does use fall-ish colours. If you don't recognize these flowers, they are from the July 2026 Paper Pumpkin kit. There's so many flowers in this kit, one can create for days.


Products used:

  • Stamp Set: Hooray For Birthdays, July Paper Pumpkin kit
  • Card Stock: Thick Basic White, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral
  • Accessories: Amazing Thanks Dies, Stampin Dimensionals 
 
No card is complete without finishing the inside and the envelope with a coordinating element. Keep it simple!


Want some more inspiration?? Go check out the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team has created. Hope you play along and upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space. Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Denise's Blog

Lori's Blog

2 comments:

  1. A pretty card Diane, so nice to see you decorated the inside of the card and made a matching envelope aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love the flowers the bold thanks...great job friend, have a nice week. Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete