Thursday, February 4, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #545 - Stamp Act

 Good morning my crafty friends! So it's Thursday and I'm back with another Krafty Chicks Challenge card. Stamp Act, where you need at least one thing stamped on your creation.

While scrolling through my FaceBook news feed last week, I stumbled across a similar gem created by Jo-anne Rogers. She is a talented Stampin' Up! demonstrator from Blackfalds, AB (my neck of the woods). This is the link to her blog post on Design With Jo.

Her card is similar to the one on the right. I just went on a creative spree with this layout and separate components. Starting with the Rainbow Glimmer Paper (153056) cut to 5.25x4 backed it with Adhesive Sheet (152334) and running through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine (149653) with the Detailed Heart Die (151440). I repeated this process with Coastal Cabana card stock (131297) and Basic White card stock (159276). I used Press 'N Seal to keep all the bits together and carefully started peeling off the background on the Rainbow  Glimmer Paper and Coastal Cabana card stock and adhered it to the Thick Basic White (159229) card base. For the Basic White panel, I peeled the outline only and adhered that to a Coastal Cabana card base.

Then I thought the Press 'N Seal would be my friend and make an easy job of pasting all the hearts into place in one step. As I was peeling off the backing to the Adhesive Sheet, the hearts were sticking to my fingers. I tried using a piercing tool/tweezers combo, that worked better but still a slow process. Eventually I plugged in all the itty bitty hearts into place, not necessarily in their rightful place but it got filled!

To finish off the card, stamped the Valentine heart from the Heartfelt stamp set (151417) in Rich Razzleberry ink (147092) and punched it out, along with a scalloped heart in Rich Razzleberry card stock  (133675) using the Heart Punch Pack (151292). Popped that up on Dimensionals (104430) and called it done.

 No card is complete without finishing the inside and the envelope. What's a few more hearts!!!

Don't forget to stop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get more inspirations from the other Chicks. And please upload your project so that we can see what's going on in your craft space.

Happy Stampin'



3 comments:

  1. Love it, so pretty and look at all those hearts, so pretty, great stamp too. Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are absolutely gorgeous friend! I love all 3 versions...hope you're staying warm!! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Triple gorgeousness! Those cards are just so much fun and beautiful, Diane! XX

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...