Thursday, February 18, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #547 - CAS

Happy Thursday! It's Krafty Chicks Challenge day. This week is CAS, Clean and Simple. Since last week was extremely cold here in Central Alberta, well most of Alberta, I spent a bit of time in my craft space. Here is one of my makes.

Krafty Chicks Challenge #547

You can get this beautiful hummingbird for FREE when your order qualifies for a Level 2 Sale-A-Bration (SAB) item. This was my first time using the Touch of Ink stamp set (155233) but it definitely won't be my last. I'm just sad though that SAB is over on February 28, 2021. 

Here are the card details.


 

  • Card Stock: Thick Basic White (159229), Mango Melody (146989), Gorgeous Grape (146987), Coastal Cabana (131297)
  • Ink pads: Memento Tuxedo Black (132708), Mango Melody (147093), Gorgeous Grape (147099), Coastal Cabana (147097), Mossy Meadow (147111)
  • Accessories: Dimensional (104430)


 How simple is this to "decorate" the inside and envelope?? More simple stamping. Luckily this is two-step stamping where there's a lined image and then a filler stamp, so one doesn't need to colour.

Head on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog to see what the other Hens have for inspiration. And now it's your turn! Let's see what you've created in your craft space lately.


 


5 comments:

  1. Love me this stamp and such an awesome card you made...way to go! I am going to start doing the envelopes now too, yours are wonderful. Sending hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, friend! I am off to dig out out my catty's and see what I "need" to earn some SAB goodies ;) Hopefully we can craft together soon xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to craft with you again. And my other crafty friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and sure hints to spring! Let's hope for all of us spring comes soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...