Thursday, February 17, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #599: CAS and Throwback Thursday

 Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!

Are you ready for this week's challenge? I'm the hostess and we are looking for CAS, as in Clean And Simple. Here's my card:


 As I was creating some special Valentine's for my little peeps, I looked into some old Paper Pumpkin kits to make this a Throwback Thursday card too. Pretty much all of the 2021 monthly kits have NOT been touched. Don't judge! I was busy playing with other stamping toys and life. I did however play with this January kit: Sending Hearts and had lots of left over bits to create alternatives.

  In case you didn't realize this: just because all the consumables (card stock, die cuts, envelopes, etc) are used up, there's still lots of life left in the stamp set and Stampin' Spot that remains. I don't have very many Valentine stamp sets, current or retired, but I do have 3 Paper Pumpkin ones that are perfect for the event.

 Paper Pumpkin is a great way for beginner stampers to add to their supplies slowly and costs as little as $28 plus shipping and taxes if you buy a one-month prepaid subscription before March 1, 2022. Or you can purchase a 3-month, 6-month, and 12-month prepaid subscription before March 1, 2022 and save lots more AND receive FREE Sale-A-Bration products for every $60 and $120 you spend (before February 28, 2022). A slight price increase will begin on March 1, 2022 so it's the best time of year right now to purchase the pre-paid subscription.

Supplies I used:

I kept the inside of the card simple by just stamping the heart of hearts and the envelope just as CAS with an added snail.

Want some more inspiration?? Go check out the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created. Hope you play along and upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space.

Here's a direct link to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Leanne's Blog

Melanie's Blog

Lori's Blog

Heather (Guest Designer) 


 

2 comments:

  1. Such a great card, makes me smile. I like the other cards too! Happy Crafting friend! L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card friend!! Love all of them

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Chicks Challenge #713: All Occasions

  Happy Krafty Chicks Thursday to you!   Welcome to another great challenge week from the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog .   All Occasions is ...